Reformulary Group Inc. – Website Legal Terms and Conditions
Last updated September 10, 2019
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are a legal agreement between the Reformulary Group Inc. (the “Reformulary Group”) and you, the website visitor and govern how you may access and use this website (the “Site”). By browsing and using the Site you are deemed to have read and are indicating your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, these Terms. Please exist this Site immediately if you do not accept these Terms or are in a jurisdiction where the use of this Site is not permitted.
The following terms mean:
“Content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to, subsisting on, or accessible from the Site.
“we”, “us”, or “our” means the Reformulary Group Inc.
“You” or “Your” means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
Restrictions On Use
The Site is for your personal and noncommercial use only. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Site or its Content in a way that brings us or any third party into disrepute or causes us to be liable to any third party;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sublicense, display, revise, perform, transfer, sell or otherwise make available to any third party or otherwise publish, deep-link, create derivative works from or exploit in any way the Site or its Content except as permitted by us under these Terms or as expressly provided under applicable law and/or under any additional terms of service;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site and shall be solely responsible for keeping your password and other account details confidential.
We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Accounts and Passwords
Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site (including without limitation any Content) are owned by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (which include without limitation all copyright, trade-marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
Nothing in these Terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any intellectual property notices contained on the Site and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within any Site Content.
Certain words, phrases, names, designs, or logos used on the Site may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Reformulary Group or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that a license has been granted by Reformulary Group or other entities. Any unauthorized use or display of the trademarks or trade names of Reformulary Group, its affiliates, related companies and their licensors is strictly prohibited.
Submitting Information to the Site
Where our Site enables you to communicate with us and/or other users of the Site, you may not use the Site to transmit harmful or offensive (e.g., violent, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise illegal) communications or material which might otherwise bring us or the Site into disrepute. Although we reserve the right to monitor, edit, review or remove discussions, postings, transmissions, and similar communications on the Site from time to time, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any Content posted on the Site nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamatory statement, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any such information. Our right to use submissions or other material provided by you is non-exclusive, freely transferable and worldwide so you shall be entitled to use your own material yourself subject to applicable law.
You represent and warrant that any Content you supply to us is and shall be your own original work and has been lawfully provided to us and that you have all necessary consents to provide this to us. You agree that you waive all moral rights you may have in any such Content but that any personal data you supply with your Content may, if we choose to do so, be used by us as described in our Privacy Statement.
Accuracy of Information and Availability of the Site
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we do not represent, warrant or promise (whether expressly or by implication) that any Content is or remains available, accurate, complete and up to date, free from bugs, errors or omissions or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk and we may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time at our sole discretion. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights. Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites, which may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purpose.
While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site's continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You agree that your use of the Site is on an "as available" basis. As stated above, except as otherwise expressly required by applicable law, we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any Content on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will Reformulary Group nor any of its affiliates or any of their respective licensors or officers, directors, employees or agents be liable, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, equity, strict liability, patent or copyright infringement or any other legal theory, for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary and punitive damages, loss of profits, personal injury, wrongful death resulting from the use of, or the inability to make use of, the Site (including in connection with the transmission or downloading of any Information and anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, human or machine error or omission, bugs, malfunction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections) or use of or reliance on any Information, whether or not Reformulary Group, its affiliates, or their licensors are advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on some categories of damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless a Reformulary Group and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any claim or demand made by any third party, and all associated liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees), arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of this Site, content you transmit to this Site, your violation of any rights of another, or your breach of the Terms.
- These terms are dated September 10, 2019. No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected. If we choose not to enforce any right that we have against you at any time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- These Terms contain the entire understanding and agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Site and supersede and replace any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by you or us which is not contained herein. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these Terms to any other person.
- This Site is operated by Reformulary Group from its offices in Ontario, Canada. The laws of the Province of Ontario will govern these Terms, without reference to its choice of law rules.
- The parties acknowledge that they have required that these terms and conditions and all related documents be prepared in English. Les parties reconnaissent avoir exigé que la présente convention et tous les documents connexes soient rédigés en anglais.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: