In 2019, Reformulary Group was selected a CIX TOP 20 Early Innovative Canadian technology start-up, and in 2018, Reformulary Group won the TELUS Outstanding Product Achievement Award.
Founded in 2011 by Helen Stevenson, CEO, Reformulary Group is an expert-led healthcare technology company focused on helping Canadians and companies make sense of medicine. The Company’s proprietary drug list, the Reformulary®, is a subscription-based product offered to Canadian employers, unions, and associations. The Reformulary provides Canadians with valuable comparative drug information, reviewed and vetted by an independent committee of doctors and pharmacists from across Canada.
Through the Company’s formulary business, they have amassed proprietary - and acquired - datasets that they are connecting in new, insightful, and revenue-generating ways. Data-as-a-product solutions include rapid access data insights to help pharma make more informed decisions, and a predictive modelling tool that charts the pipeline of new high-cost drugs and predicts the impact on drug plans.
Reformulary Group is a privately held high growth stage company headquartered in downtown Toronto. For more information visit www.reformulary.com.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the entire team, the Sales Director is accountable to drive net new revenue growth, close new business clients, leverage/build/expand existing partner relationships, and execute on the Company’s go-to-market strategy to increase sales and company growth. This is a ‘hands on’ individual contributor role that requires an independent, motivated, ambitious sales professional that can effectively build relationships in the market and work well with the Reformulary team. This opportunity has significant upside career growth and potential to move into a Head of Sales role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet/exceed quarterly sales targets
- Build/leverage existing partner relationships to generate new business
- Heavy prospecting into the partner community to generate leads and new pipeline opportunities
- Execute all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to closing
- Identify and close new partnerships for lead generation of new clients
- Build & execute a sales plan including activity goals and metrics
- Track all activities & opportunities in the company CRM
- Accurately forecast the business
- Collaborate with members of the Reformulary team to ensure an excellent client experience and interaction through to delivery and follow up
- Thrive and foster in an early stage high-growth -oriented environment
- Work collaboratively with the CEO to develop creative outreach strategies to attract and retain clients
- Demonstrate a proactive mentality and drive to generate interest from prospective clients through to closing deals
- Provide leadership through confidence in manner and outlook, openness, and honesty
- Other senior roles and responsibilities as requested by the CEO or her designate
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of B2B Sales Experience
- Experience scaling high-growth high-touch business, with the ability to adapt and thrive in a small and growing company
- Exceptional relationship building & networking skills (preferably engaging in Channel/Partner relationships), and the ability to build and grow connections with prospective clients.
- Business acumen
- Successful track record of early-stage company growth & success
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process, with experience using HubSpot
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple client prospects and opportunities active at once
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty
- Style alignment with a strengths-oriented team environment and the ability to naturally elevate others
- Dynamic and engaging, with a sense of humor and flexibility
- Previous healthcare experience is a definite asset but not required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience, skills, attributes, and capabilities:
If you are interested in exploring this unique opportunity, please contact: