SALES/CHANNEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
In 2019, Reformulary Group was selected a CIX TOP 20 Early Innovative Canadian technology start-up, and in 2018, Reformulary Group won the TELUS Outstanding Product Achievement Award.
Founded in 2011 by Helen Stevenson, CEO, Reformulary Group is an expert-led healthcare technology company focused on helping Canadians and companies make sense of medicine. The Company’s proprietary drug list, the Reformulary®, is a subscription-based product offered to Canadian employers, unions, and associations. The Reformulary provides Canadians with valuable comparative drug information, reviewed, and vetted by an independent committee of doctors and pharmacists from across Canada.
Reformulary Group also developed and launched Cannabis Standard, a proprietary medical cannabis formulary that includes a Discovery Tool to guide Canadians in considering whether medical cannabis is a good option for them. It also includes tools for patients to self-report the impact of medicine on their quality of life.
Through the Company’s formulary business, they have amassed proprietary - and acquired - datasets that they are connecting in new, insightful, and revenue-generating ways. Data-as-a-Product solutions include rapid access data insights to help pharma make more informed decisions, and a predictive modelling tool that charts the pipeline of new high-cost drugs and predicts the impact on drug plans.
Reformulary Group is a privately held company headquartered in downtown Toronto. For more information visit www.reformulary.com.
Reporting initially to the CEO and working closely with the entire team, the Sales/Channel Account Executive is accountable to drive new revenue growth, close new client and business partnerships, build/expand existing partner relationships, and significantly contribute to the company’s planning and execution of strategies to increase sales and company growth. This is a ‘hands on’ individual contributor role that requires an independent, motivated, senior account executive that can effectively build relationships in the market and work well with the Reformulary team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet/exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Build/leverage existing partner relationships to generate new business.
- Proactively prospect and close new customers and execute all aspects of the sales process.
- Identify and close new partnerships for lead generation of new clients.
- Meet/exceed activity goals.
- Track all activities & opportunities in the Company CRM.
- Accurately forecast the business.
- Create a network of executives and managers across a broad range of organizations/market sectors, to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Collaborate with members of the Reformulary team to ensure an excellent client experience and interaction through to delivery and follow up, for both new and existing clients.
- Thrive and foster in a collaborative yet results-oriented environment.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO to develop creative outreach strategies to attract and retain clients.
- Demonstrate a proactive mentality and drive to generate interest from prospective clients through to closing deals.
- Provide leadership to the sales team through confidence in manner and outlook, openness, and honesty.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience, skills, attributes, and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of B2B sales experience.
- Strong relationship building & networking skills (preferably engaging in channel/partner relationships).
- Business acumen.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with prospective clients.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process, with experience using HubSpot.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple client prospects and opportunities active at once.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Style alignment with a strengths-oriented team environment and the ability to naturally elevate others.
- Interest in working as part of a small and growing company, with awareness about the opportunities and challenges that come with a highly adaptive environment.
- Dynamic and engaging, with a sense of humor and flexibility.
- Previous healthcare experience is a definite asset but not required.
If you are interested in exploring this unique opportunity, please contact: