Customer Success Associate
Reformulary Group is a healthcare company, founded in Toronto in 2011 by Helen Stevenson. The Company’s most notable innovation is its proprietary list of drugs (formulary) – the Reformulary – which helps Canadians make sense of medicine.
The Reformulary is curated based on the trusted advice of an independent panel of doctors and pharmacists that reviews massive amounts of research and evidence about each drug. We put all that research and advice built into our formulary into a digital platform, called DrugFinder. Both an app and desktop tool, DrugFinder searches the Reformulary, helping plan members – and consumers – make smart drug choices and take control of their health.
Our analytics business uses claims data for 14.5 million Canadians, comprising about 1.5 billion data records. Our subscription-based solutions include rapid access data insights to help pharma make more informed decisions, and a predictive modelling tool that charts the pipeline of new high-cost drugs and predicts the impact on large drug plans, or group of drug plans.
In 2018, the Company launched Cannabis Standard, a technology platform designed to help Canadians make sense of medical cannabis and find the recommended medical cannabis product for their condition and symptom, as well as track the impact of medical cannabis on their health.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to provide insights to the Company on client-to-business interactions. More specifically, the individual will:
- Operate as a key point of contact for customers while helping to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with them, and help minimize customer churn;
- Develop and manage client portfolios;
- Work with clients through their life cycle (onboarding, yearly check-in), with the goal of potentially growing their lifetime value;
- Improve and standardize onboarding processes, including webinars, plan member communication, etc.;
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience;
- Effectively document and use company CRM system to manage customer information and interaction;
- Identify and manage at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular basis;
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the product; help company build resources to support customer success;
- Other senior roles and responsibilities as requested by the CEO or her designate
Key Attributes, Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem solving ability, and be highly organized, self-driven and proactive
- Exceptional customer service skills and possess a strong drive for results; have knowledge of customer success processes
- Passionate, detailed orientated and self-starter, who has the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- A creative thinker with the ability to understand assess the business requirements and generate new options for reporting and conducting analyses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats as needed
- Ability to take ownership of projects and tasks
A Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing or social sciences, or related area will be required. Experience in the insurance and/or healthcare sectors preferred.
Benefits of joining our team
- Opportunity to work in the heart of downtown Toronto (Financial district)
- Opportunity to work in a company with very high growth potential
- Opportunity to be an active participant in our growing success
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- Opportunity to work with subject matter experts