Reformulary Group (RG) is mission driven and an award-winning healthcare-technology company, founded in 2011. We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of making medicine make sense. Reformulary Group is the most recognized formulary in Canada, with over 300,000 subscribed Canadians. RG is championing better drugs plans for Canadian companies and Canadians.
Our most notable innovation is our proprietary list of prescription drugs (formulary) – The Reformulary -curated based on the trusted advice of an independent panel of medical experts. Our formulary is available via a digital platform, called DrugFinder, to help plan members – and consumers – make smart drug choices and take control of their health.
Our analytics business uses claims data for 13.5 million Canadians, comprising about 1.5 billion data records. Our subscription-based solutions include rapid access data insights to help pharma make more informed decisions.
Reformulary Group is a privately held high growth-stage company headquartered in downtown Toronto. For more information visit www.reformulary.com
Reporting to the COO and working closely with the entire team, our ideal candidate is a strong sales executive responsible for driving business growth, market share and brand awareness. Building on the successes achieved to date and taking the company to new sales levels, the successful candidate will lead new sales growth in terms of number of new clients on the Reformulary, cross selling analytics and data products, and revenue. Experience working in a small organization where responsibilities span across all functions of the company considered an asset. As with any entrepreneurial environment, the ability to assess quickly and practically what needs to be done and roll up your sleeves to make sure it gets done is of critical importance.
- Own the sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources.
- Master the ability to tell the Reformulary story and how we are a game changer in the drug benefit market-sector.
- Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Demonstrate and present product information and features via phone, web, and onsite with prospects.
- Value & Solution selling.
- Partner with other teams and roles to close high-value opportunities.
- Build customer relationships to support their success, upsell, and generate referrals.
- Establish outside relationships with drug benefit consultants, industry vendors and medical professionals.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly targets and goals.
- Utilize HubSpot to internally track all activities.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, presentations.
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence with the Sr. Leadership Team to maintain alignment on goals and objectives.
- Work with existing partners to expand relationships.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience, skills, attributes, and capabilities:
- Thrive in fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of B2B sales experience in healthcare, insurance, or technology
- Excellent communicator, and comfortable presenting online and in person. You are highly organized, structure oriented and understand the value of metrics and KPIs
- Passion for a career in sales. You have a high level of comfort with outbound prospecting and driving activity to grow the business
- Experienced in working in a high-growth, high-touch start up environment
- Experienced in working with and selling to channel partners and/or a broker network
- Enjoy networking and know how to leverage online channels
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up and SaaS business
- MBA ideal
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize what matters most for the business
- Expert ability to produce meaningful metrics and in analyzing customer accounts to identify churn signals, account growth and retention opportunities, and ways to expand adoption and increase value
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats, presenting financial presentations brokers, partners, clients.
- Passionate, detailed orientated and self-starter, who has the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- You must have scale-up culture in your DNA and get energized by “all hands-on deck” environment
- Meticulous and accurate, maintaining documentation to a high standard
WHY JOIN US?
We’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for Canadians. We’re making sense of medicine at Reformulary Group! We are a high-pace, high-performance environment, with high-growth potential. Enjoy our office location and work in the heart of downtown Toronto (Financial district), conveniently located across from Union Station. At Reformulary Group you will build a career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship, and leadership. We grow, you grow! You will be exposed to all aspects of the business in scaling quickly and an opportunity to be an active participant in our growing success. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Female founder, female led, 50% female Board members, our 10-member team represents 6 nationalities and speaks 12 languages. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table.
If you need any accommodations, please inform our recruitment contact upon initial connection.
Reformulary Group Inc.
Please email your CV to email@example.comApply Now