Reformulary Group is a healthcare company, founded in Toronto in 2011 by Helen Stevenson. The Company’s most notable innovation is its proprietary list of drugs (formulary) – the Reformulary – which helps Canadians make sense of medicine.
The Reformulary is curated based on the trusted advice of an independent panel of doctors and pharmacists that reviews massive amounts of research and evidence about each drug. We put all that research and advice built into our formulary into a digital platform, called DrugFinder. Both an app and desktop tool, DrugFinder searches the Reformulary, helping plan members – and consumers – make smart drug choices and take control of their health.
Our analytics business uses claims data for 14.5 million Canadians, comprising about 1.5 billion data records. Our subscription-based solutions include rapid access data insights to help pharma make more informed decisions, and a predictive modelling tool that charts the pipeline of new high-cost drugs and predicts the impact on large drug plans, or group of drug plans.
In 2018, the Company launched Cannabis Standard, a technology platform designed to help Canadians make sense of medical cannabis and find the recommended medical cannabis product for their condition and symptom, as well as track the impact of medical cannabis on their health.
The Chief Executive Officer is the most senior and busiest individual on the team. She manages business operations, plans market strategy and is accountable to the board of directors. The Executive Assistant (EA) role is a very important role; the EA takes care of administrative and other duties, freeing the CEO to focus on managing the organization. The candidate requires stamina and dedication in order to handle and share much of the pressure and sometimes long hours of the CEO's job.
The EA’s primary role is to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support to the CEO. The EA’s responsibilities include being a key point of contact for the CEO, managing her calendar, ensuring briefing material is prepared in a timely manner, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Act as the point of contact for CEO with other team members, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organize daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Ensure briefing materials are prepared and provided to CEO in timely manner
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen incoming calls, making notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO. Managing e-mail traffic and prioritizing a list of those replies that have to be made by the CEO personally
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s filing system
- Other senior roles and responsibilities as requested by the CEO or her designate
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and possess outstanding problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- High School degree; university or college degree an asset
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Benefits of joining our team
- Opportunity to work in the heart of downtown Toronto (Financial district)
- Opportunity to work in a company with very high growth potential
- Opportunity to be an active participant in our growing success
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- Opportunity to join a close team within a fun and fast-paced culture
- Opportunity to work with subject matter experts