CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
In 2019, Reformulary Group was selected a CIX TOP 20 Early Innovative Canadian technology start-up, and in 2018, Reformulary Group won the TELUS Outstanding Product Achievement Award.
Founded in 2011 by Helen Stevenson, CEO, Reformulary Group is an expert-led healthcare technology company focused on helping Canadians and companies make sense of medicine. The Company’s proprietary drug list, the Reformulary®, is a subscription-based product offered to Canadian employers, unions, and associations. The Reformulary provides Canadians with valuable comparative drug information, reviewed, and vetted by an independent committee of doctors and pharmacists from across Canada.
Through the Company’s formulary business, they have amassed proprietary - and acquired - datasets that they are connecting in new, insightful, and revenue-generating ways. Data-as-a-Product solutions include rapid access data insights to help pharma make more informed decisions, and a predictive modelling tool that charts the pipeline of new high-cost drugs and predicts the impact on drug plans.
Reformulary Group is a privately held high growth-stage company headquartered in downtown Toronto. For more information visit www.reformulary.com.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to provide insights to the Company on client-to-business interactions. The successful candidate will use project management and organization skills to organize/document customer activities and ongoing implementation of services. More specifically, the individual will:
- Operate as a key point of contact for customers while helping to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with them, and help minimize customer churn;
- Develop and manage client portfolios;
- Work with clients through their life cycle (onboarding, yearly check-in), with the goal of potentially growing their lifetime value;
- Utilize project management skills to document customer activities.
- Improve and standardize onboarding processes, including webinars, plan member communication, etc.;
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience and provide insights to the company
- Effectively document and use company CRM system to manage customer information and interaction;
- Identify and manage at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular basis;
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the product; help company build resources to support customer success;
- Other roles and responsibilities as requested by the CEO or her designate
Key Attributes, Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Two years’ customer success experience in a B2B, SaaS or equivalent company
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving ability, and be highly organized, self-driven and proactive
- Exceptional relationship development /customer service skills, and possess a strong drive for results; have knowledge of customer success processes
- Project management experience skills/experience
- Passionate, detailed orientated and self-starter, who has the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- A creative thinker with the ability to understand assess the business requirements and generate new options for reporting and conducting analyses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats as needed
- Ability to take ownership of projects and tasks
A Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing or social sciences, or related area preferred.
If you are interested in exploring this unique opportunity, please contact: